
I met with a car accident with my dad on PIE as he drove me to school. It happened around 8am and my dad was too close to the lorry in front of us and could not brake it time..So tis is the result: Labels: Car

Thankfully no one got hurt..and the lorry in front..suffered no damages, with the exception that the license plate dropping off? That's how sturdy the lorry is and how 'paperish' my dad's car is!
Freaky or not, we were talking about how this car got towed off and was in a wrong towed position because of the front-wheel drive and back-wheel drive thingy. The next thing we knew, our car had to be towed. So our car was towed to Clementi Loop before the insurance company sent another tow truck to send us to IDAC for assessment. And so I was at IDAC Portsdown settling adminstrative stuff with my dad, and i had to skip my morning class. Thankfully it was only a 1-hr lecture which happens to be a presentation, so nth important.
Took a bus with my dad to Tiong Bahru to take the MRT. Daddy went to Raffles Hospital to get MC for obvious reasons. And i went to school.
So now, we've got a replacement car, which used to be the previous 2 models that my dad used to own before we got our Wish. Suddenly i feel short to be on the roads. Driving beside an Rx300 makes me feel shorter by half.Argh!
I want my car back..soon..
Name :Heavens Arms
Will I forsake my pride for love?
Yes, I would so long as you're worthy of it.
When I do, you would know that your worth weighs as much or even more than my pride.
So handle my lost pride with tender loving care and show me that you are worthy of it.
I can lose my pride once, twice or more.
But with each subsequent loss, a little more is required to take that pride out of me again.
It does not matter if a different person is involved, once I've lost my pride, a higher threshold is needed the next time round.
Birthday:November
School:School of Love & thoughts
Horoscope:Scorpio
Budak Pantai
Quintsical Productions
Sistic
Shop of Stuffs
Pretty Things
Sweet Dweamz
Action for Singapore Dogs
S.P.C.A
Credits
Designer : jetflame
Archives
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007
January 2008
March 2008
May 2008