
Everyone has a different way of expressing their love for their loved ones.
Some openly express or proclaim their love for their loved ones, some choose to use their actions to show their love while others just love them in their own silent way.
Different styles could be applied to different groups or situations. Take myself for example. I am not one who openly express my love for people around me. Somehow, i feel weird when i openly declare my love for people. But its a different situation when this action is applied to Chinky, family or things. I can openly declare/proclaim to people around me that I Love Chinky or I Love my family or I love this pair of shoes etc..The feeling is just..different.
Though i may be able to tell others that i love my family, i do not tell them straight in the face of my family. I definitely don't tell my sisters or parents "I love you" or kiss them goodnight like I used to when i was younger, but that doesn't mean i don't love them. Instead, i'll prefer to love them in my own silent ways and use actions to show my love instead. I guess, maybe its just a family culture/norm that we don't openly talk about such things. It's not just me that express our love in the same way but my parents and my sisters too. My father is a typical example of 嘴硬心软..a classic example that i always think of is how he would call me when i was in Phuket holidaying with my grandmother and my uncle'sfamily, citing the reason excuse that he had a miss call from my hp, which i knew wasn't true becoz i checked my call log and found no numbers dialled to him!
But that's besides the point.
Its not only my dad, i think i also inherited this 嘴硬心软 trait from him. Especially to my sisters. But of course, the situation has improved over the years.The frequent quarrelings to the minimal arguments. Maybe it's got to do with my staying in hall, which keeps me apart from them most of them time lessening the amount of time exposed for arguments.
But ya, i think partly i feel Chinky has a part to play too. She has bonded the family together. And its openly known that food comes as 1st priority to her, followed by me..so whem i'm home, its not easy to get her attention away from me unless food is the other temptation.
Name :Heavens Arms
Will I forsake my pride for love?
Yes, I would so long as you're worthy of it.
When I do, you would know that your worth weighs as much or even more than my pride.
So handle my lost pride with tender loving care and show me that you are worthy of it.
I can lose my pride once, twice or more.
But with each subsequent loss, a little more is required to take that pride out of me again.
It does not matter if a different person is involved, once I've lost my pride, a higher threshold is needed the next time round.
Birthday:November
School:School of Love & thoughts
Horoscope:Scorpio
Budak Pantai
Quintsical Productions
Sistic
Shop of Stuffs
Pretty Things
Sweet Dweamz
Action for Singapore Dogs
S.P.C.A
Credits
Designer : jetflame
Archives
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007
January 2008
March 2008
May 2008