Tagbox
Saturday, November 25, 2006
:::To travel....not?:::

I received an email from Speedwing again. Tis time not for the refund of my deposit that i made for the recruitment for Work and Travel Summer USA 2007, but for a 2nd recruitment due next Sat.

Browsing thru the pdfs attached in the email and paying exceptional attention to the start/end dates, some looked favourable but still din fall within the stipulated period that i'm looking at. Either they start work too early, or they end work too late and eat up into my new semester.*pouts*
Nevertheless, I was told by Speedwing that the employers are rather flexible if we're really interested. *shrug* I juz sent an email to them and ask, juz in case, I sign up for the recruitment only to be disappointed again. Of coz, the money matters will come in at a later date but i think my mum noes that i'm really interested and she ask me to check properly the destination etc. But then again, these companies din seem as appealing as the first round. But if i can go and gain experience, why not?Heck if it seems appealing or not, i'm supposed to go with an open mind to absorb as much and learn and gain experience which i'll never get if i'm to travel there on a leisurely basis.

But again, my initial reasons for wanting to go for this trip is of coz, to get experience, but then it was also an opportunity for me to go visit someone. With the current situation, i wonder whether i really shld push my way thru and go for it. Would it be worth all the while?
For the experience, definitely!but for the latter, i have my doubts..somehow..

I shall leave the thinking till they reply me, and till my exams are over!
Btw, I conquered the thot of not taking an MC and dive in for the damn genetics paper today!
Proud of myself?I dunno..but at least i noe i tried and did the best to my ability and limited short-term memory as a result of intense mugging overnite!
I juz hope its sufficient to gain me a pass, not asking for more. (literally went for war against it defence-less, outcome: bruised all over!)Of coz, with more time comes more marks, but again would i really rmb every thing to be able to regurgitate all of them out?

*sigh* juz wait for the results to be out, and i'll noe..

If only you knew at 12:32 AM

Profile

Name :Heavens Arms
Birthday:November
School:School of Love & thoughts
Horoscope:Scorpio

Will I forsake my pride for love? Yes, I would so long as you're worthy of it. When I do, you would know that your worth weighs as much or even more than my pride. So handle my lost pride with tender loving care and show me that you are worthy of it. I can lose my pride once, twice or more. But with each subsequent loss, a little more is required to take that pride out of me again. It does not matter if a different person is involved, once I've lost my pride, a higher threshold is needed the next time round.

Links

Budak Pantai
Quintsical Productions
Sistic
Shop of Stuffs
Pretty Things
Sweet Dweamz
Action for Singapore Dogs
S.P.C.A

Credits
Designer : jetflame

Archives

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007
January 2008
March 2008
May 2008