Tagbox
Wednesday, April 12, 2006
:::E X A M S!:::

Exams are here...as always..
They've never been away UNLESS u're not studying..
ARGH!

Some fren juz mentioned tis to me yesterday...
During exams, people behave differently..(well of coz..who dun??u might say all of us are slacker-turned-nerd wat..)

That's one OBVIOUS reason..but there are other things that happen too...
Like:
1. Guys go cut their hair...(i wonder why..less hair = less burden on brain = more place to store ur technicalities and formulas??)---but hor...i heard cutting hair is not good...coz u're cutting away all the information that u've stored in ur head..which means u're essentially removing away all that u've mugged for..
Hmm..sounds reasonable to me..haha..so i DUN go cut my hair prior to exams..dun wanna take any risks..=P

2. Girls turn inside-out(Wat???????????????)
By inside-out..i dun mean erm....(u get the idea..donch u?????oh come on..dun act blur)
Well...i think yes and no..since i'm a girl*ahem..lady*
There are those siao cha bor-turn-shu nu..
There are also those shu nu-turn-siao cha bor (aka me)*LOL*
There are also those who juz remain the way they are..

I guess..exams juz bring out the OTHER side of us..which apparently occurs during stress..
yeah..the keyword here..S T R E S S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stress is wat makes us become tis way..due to the various different hormones and chemical reactions in our bodies...that's wat happens..

Like me..i can safely diagnose myself as suffering from TRICHOLLITOMANIA...(*cheem*)
Yeah..hair-pulling is a sign of stress,depression,anxiety and wat-nots..eh..but it happens thru the sem..or the year..so when u see me doing tis..u noe i'm STRESS!


*side-track abit*
I'm known to be one BIG walking OXYMORON..
Who isn't???Juz that maybe for me..everything dun seem to tally accordingly like a jigsaw puzzle..

Let's see:
I can be very hardworking (academically)..but i'm extremely lazy (doing other stuff EXCEPT studying!)
I can take very good care of Chinky..but i can't really seem to take care of myself well enough..(as told by my frens..)--but..it's improving la..
And of coz..many others...

Let's juz say..
I'm A N I S O T R O P I C..

Yeah..that's the EXACT word to describe me..
In physics terminology: it means different characteristics in different directions
In normal linguistic terminology: i'm juz multi-faceted..every different facets give u different information bout me..
Heh!Now i noe why its so difficult to decipher myself..or for others to decipher me..for the same matter..

Aiyah..back to studies le..else no treat of "Eight under" for myself tmr..IF i do get past BIOPHYSICS....*yuck*

If only you knew at 10:56 AM

Profile

Name :Heavens Arms
Birthday:November
School:School of Love & thoughts
Horoscope:Scorpio

Will I forsake my pride for love? Yes, I would so long as you're worthy of it. When I do, you would know that your worth weighs as much or even more than my pride. So handle my lost pride with tender loving care and show me that you are worthy of it. I can lose my pride once, twice or more. But with each subsequent loss, a little more is required to take that pride out of me again. It does not matter if a different person is involved, once I've lost my pride, a higher threshold is needed the next time round.

Links

Budak Pantai
Quintsical Productions
Sistic
Shop of Stuffs
Pretty Things
Sweet Dweamz
Action for Singapore Dogs
S.P.C.A

Credits
Designer : jetflame

Archives

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007
January 2008
March 2008
May 2008