
*breathe in*
*breathe out*
*breathe in*
*breathe out*
*breathe in*
*breathe out*
*breathe in*
*breathe out*
*breathe in*
*breathe out*
Yesh,i'm very angry!!Freaking pissed!
ARGH!!
I barely had much sleep over the past few days and juz when i was taking my next step past the gates of Dreamland, an idiot had to call and start rattling on bout how come his claims is only a mere $7.20?!
Like wat the...yes, i saw it coming when i saw that idiot's name on my hp..but..argh!!Got me angry only!!
Yes, it's my fault that i left his 2nd set of receipts for claiming in the other file which was used for ticketing, but hey! Who on earth ask u to pass it to me then?
I had to shuttle between vocals, mike tests, scene blockings, ticketing..i barely have time to sit and eat my dinner before someone starts calling for me!
And there u are..jolly well noeing how busy i was..pass it to me in the midst of all these hustle and bustle?!
But funny thing is..it seems i had a stack of receipts..all but one was for that idiot!!And i somehow log that ONE miserable receipt and left out his!!
Wonderful!
And this guy..hmm..how should i say..gets on my nerves very often..though he's quite alrite IF he dun get on my nerves,that is..which is RARE(read: almost NEVER!)
A fren once told me that it's always good to keep urself in the company of frens who make u happy..not that i shld shun away from those who dun..but i guess there should be a balance..
Wat i'm angry is..i only get unhappy things and the somehow neverending complaints and whinings from tis idiot...
Yah, and it dun help that he tried to take some of my matters into his own hands and ruined it..on the pretext that it was for my own good..i jolly well noe wat i'm doing..if anything happens, i shall answer it myself, thankuverymuch..I won't blame anyone but myself should anything happens..so juz leave me alone and let me handle my matters myself, with my own personal touch..
~Sigh~
Maybe i should juz do my responsibility as a financial controller (as wat he told me) coz apparently he thinks i'm not doing my job..like..wat the...
Never mind..
I shall juz pass the money to his fren..and hopefully i'll be left alone once my job is done! I juz dun want to have anything much to do with him..argh!
And it dun help that tis had to happen when i lack sleep and patience and a very 'eventful' trip at bugis!!
I was almost literally stalked by some guy at the new shopping place called ICON @ Bugis..This guy,apparently is abit mentally unstable..SCARY!!
I totally freaked out..and i din even want to take the lift..i chose to take the stairs!!!!Coz this place has a very funny structure..it was my 1st time there..and each level only had like 6 shops..and each shop only occupy like the size of my single room or half of it!!i'm serious!!it's that freaking small!!And apparently..u can either access each level by stairs or lift..that makes it 2 exits!!
I forgo the lift for fear he follows in..and we (Serene and me) can't do anything..Yah,she gave that guy a cold stare while i juz freaked out and avoid staring at him..can u imagine him dancing in front of u and humming?!Sticking his tongue out when u juz happen to cross glances!!and worse still, staring and putting the face against the glass window of the shop that u're in!!!!
*screams*
I shall not continue and dampen my spirits..
Name :Heavens Arms
Will I forsake my pride for love?
Yes, I would so long as you're worthy of it.
When I do, you would know that your worth weighs as much or even more than my pride.
So handle my lost pride with tender loving care and show me that you are worthy of it.
I can lose my pride once, twice or more.
But with each subsequent loss, a little more is required to take that pride out of me again.
It does not matter if a different person is involved, once I've lost my pride, a higher threshold is needed the next time round.
Birthday:November
School:School of Love & thoughts
Horoscope:Scorpio
Budak Pantai
Quintsical Productions
Sistic
Shop of Stuffs
Pretty Things
Sweet Dweamz
Action for Singapore Dogs
S.P.C.A
Credits
Designer : jetflame
Archives
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007
January 2008
March 2008
May 2008