Tagbox
Wednesday, March 15, 2006
:::Forever for you..:::

Forever for You
Hall and Oates

Does anyone know what love can cost?
To take you so high then leave you lost?
Is it a mystery that runs too deep
For such a simple heart?
Can anyone stop the hands of time?
And put back the loving in your eyes?
Though it's his name I hear when you are sleeping
I'll pretend it's mine

When they ask me how long
I'm gonna love you
If the road to my heart will always stay true
I'll say forever
I'll say forever for you
When they ask will I stand right there beside you
and they don't see you and me the way that I do
I'll say foreverI
'll say forever for you

A rose is a rose by any name
But a thorn will still cut you just the same
I'm losing your love I know
So sad the feelingI can tell somebody's stealing
Stealing away your heart
When they ask me how long I'm gonna love you
If the road to my heart will always stay true
I'll say forever
I'll say forever for you

When they ask will I stand right there beside you
and they don't see you and me the way that I do
I'll say forever
I'll say forever for you
I don't know if I should tell you
How you live in my heart
There's no room for another
If you leave me now
My heart would not recover

When they ask me how long I'm gonna love you
If the road to my heart will always stay true
I'll say forever
I'll say forever for you
When they ask will I stand right there beside you
and they don't see you and me the way that I do
I'll say forever
I'll say forever for you

If only you knew at 2:01 AM

Profile

Name :Heavens Arms
Birthday:November
School:School of Love & thoughts
Horoscope:Scorpio

Will I forsake my pride for love? Yes, I would so long as you're worthy of it. When I do, you would know that your worth weighs as much or even more than my pride. So handle my lost pride with tender loving care and show me that you are worthy of it. I can lose my pride once, twice or more. But with each subsequent loss, a little more is required to take that pride out of me again. It does not matter if a different person is involved, once I've lost my pride, a higher threshold is needed the next time round.

Links

Budak Pantai
Quintsical Productions
Sistic
Shop of Stuffs
Pretty Things
Sweet Dweamz
Action for Singapore Dogs
S.P.C.A

Credits
Designer : jetflame

Archives

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007
January 2008
March 2008
May 2008