Tagbox
Saturday, November 05, 2005
:::Songs again!:::

我怕来不及 我要抱着你
直到感觉你的皱纹 有了岁月的痕迹
直到肯定你是真的 直到失去力气
为了你 我愿意
至少还有你

动也不能动 也要看着你
直到感觉你的发线 有了白雪的痕迹
直到视线变得馍糊 直到不能呼吸
我们形影不离

如果 全世界我也可以放弃
至少还有你 值得我去珍惜
而你在这里 就是生命的奇迹

也许 全世界我也可以忘记
就是不愿意失去你的消息
你掌心的痣 我总记得在那里

我们好不容易 我们身不由己
我怕时间太快 不够将你看仔细
我怕时间太慢 日夜担心
失去你 恨不得一夜之间白头
永不分离

Somehow when i heard tis song..i'm reminded of u...i dunno why..but it's been tis case for the past few nites..when i'm studying...
Somehow..i dunno if it's coincidence or juz that my thots and yours were somehow linked at that point..I tried to look for ur presence on MSN..u weren't there..and i thot to myself if something has happened to u becoz i haven seen u online for quite awhile..is it becoz i haven been online so i din get to see u..or is it juz that u haven been online for some time too..
I had to go check my MSN and made sure that i din block u accidentally or something..but no..everything was in its place..Soon after..i juz saw u online..I think i was rather excited..but no..i din approach u..when i eventually decided to...u went off le..

Then the next day..i msg u..and found out the reason why u haven been on MSN..and we chatted..but somehow..things din seem to turn out the way i wanted or the way it shld be..there i am..hoping to see u on MSN..there we are chatting..but no..i was in the least bit enthusiatic..was it becoz i was studying hence i was distracted..or wat??I dunno...and i'm confused..

Today i heard a song that reminded me of the times we used to spend together..whenever tis song is played..i'd juz stop and reminiscence of those times juz keep replaying ..

Is it juz pure nostalgia?or is it....
I dun wish to think..neither do i noe the answer..i dun want to give u hopes only to see it being crushed by me...the person who made u hopeful is the same person who made u downfallen..NO!i can't and i won't let it happen..But..wat shld i do?
Tis is the song that will always remind me of u..of coz there're other songs too..but tis one has somehow had a much bigger impact on me than any other...

Tonight, I Feel Close To You

Close my eyes, and feel your mind
Time has passed, I walked like a shadow~
Never knew, what I’m going through
You touched my heart and take my breath away

Wispier aren’t always so softly
Let the prizes fill our dreams with love
Reach for your hand (Your hand is my key)
And you show me the way~~~~

Tonight~~ I feel close to you~~
You open my door and light the sky above
When I needed friend, you are there by my side
I wish we could stay as one I wish we could stay forever as one
So much love in this beautiful world
Search for the brightest star in the sky
You will find the meaning of love
Don’t be afraid (Don’t be afraid)
Just be yourself (Just be yourself)
We need this love I never knew
Tonight~~ I feel close to you~~
You open my door and light the sky above
When I needed friend, you are there by my side
I wish we could stay as one

Tonight~~ I feel close to you~~
You open my door and light the sky above
When I needed friend, you are there by my side
I wish we could stay as one
I wish we could stay forever as one~

If only you knew at 1:46 PM

Profile

Name :Heavens Arms
Birthday:November
School:School of Love & thoughts
Horoscope:Scorpio

Will I forsake my pride for love? Yes, I would so long as you're worthy of it. When I do, you would know that your worth weighs as much or even more than my pride. So handle my lost pride with tender loving care and show me that you are worthy of it. I can lose my pride once, twice or more. But with each subsequent loss, a little more is required to take that pride out of me again. It does not matter if a different person is involved, once I've lost my pride, a higher threshold is needed the next time round.

Links

Budak Pantai
Quintsical Productions
Sistic
Shop of Stuffs
Pretty Things
Sweet Dweamz
Action for Singapore Dogs
S.P.C.A

Credits
Designer : jetflame

Archives

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007
January 2008
March 2008
May 2008