
It's been a long while since i blogged..Closed down my old one for some reasons..Decided to start a brand new blog to mark a brand new start!
NICE!
Things have been rather smooth-sailing and going the way it SHOULD be..lest for the fact that maybe i'm single and available now..
But of coz..i'm enjoying every minute of it!!*grinz*
So much more time to do so much more stuff that I wanna do!!
Find myself doing more enriching stuff..like hmm..
1. Acting in a musical (prob a non-singing,maybe even non-speaking one..coz i'm an xtra?)
2.Learning the ropes of being a performer, i.e. acting
3.Being a good Financial Controller(coz i've got integrity!!)
4.Interacting more with ppl ard me..getting to noe them better,rather than get stuck to ONE person all day long..
5.Being independent!!I LIKE!!
6.Being FREE!!I LIKE TOO!!
7.Oh, and not forgetting WORK!!
But of coz..all these stuff have been keeping me busy yet enriching all these while..Pulling me thru the tough times these past few months..
So much things have happened..
From childhood:All we wanted to do was to have fun and quickly grow up..No worries,nothing!
teenage: juz to heck care studies and have fun..our only problems were how to get our favourite branded bags and clothes!maybe even how to hook up with the most good-looking guy or prettiest girl in school!(those were the days..)
And now??All we ever do is to study study and study!!Hoping to be the best..Get the degree and quickly get out of Uni!!Wahahha(at least that's for me lah..)
All the routine stuff...
A typical day's timetable:
0900-rise and shine (if early,can eat breakfast)
0930-Lecture
1130-Break(lunch)
1230-Tutorial
1430-Break(eat if hungry again)
1530-Lecture
1730-end of school
1930-Dinner
2030-Start to do work!!
0000-Supper!
0300-Sleep!
Wah..feel like pig lor..sometimes..one day eat so many meals..so sianz..
Crap too much..
But sometimes..come to think of it..i miss my childhood..Really..
Sad..
Juz thot of this song..by Madonna..sometimes..ppl only learn to treasure when things are gone..and no longer ard..how we used to think that growing up to be an adult is fun becoz we're not restricted by our age and stuff..but now..looking back..the times when we were really carefree was ironically,during our childhood..literally problems-free..oh well..as the cycle of life continues..we juz need to look ahead of us..coz..there's no turning back..
enjoy the song!
This used to be my playground
This used to be my playground (used to be)
This used to be my childhood dream
This used to be the place I ran to
Whenever I was in need
Of a friend
Why did it have to end
And why do they always say
Don't look back
Keep your head held high
Don't ask them why
Because life is short
And before you know
You're feeling old
And your heart is breaking
Don't hold on to the past
Well that's too much to ask
[chorus]
Live and learn
Well the years they flew
And we never knew
We were foolish then
We would never tire
And that little fire
Is still alive in me
It will never go away
Can't say goodbye to yesterday (can't say goodbye)
[chorus]
No regrets
But I wish that you
Were here with me
Well then there's hope yet
I can see your face
In our secret place
You're not just a memory
Say goodbye to yesterday (the dream)
Those are words I'll never say (I'll never say)
This used to be my playground (used to be)
This used to be our pride and joy
This used to be the place we ran to
That no one in the world could dare destroy
This used to be our playground (used to be)
This used to be our childhood dream
This used to be the place we ran to
I wish you were standing here with me
This used to be our playground (used to be)
This used to be our great escape
This used to be the place we ran to
This used to be our secret hiding place
This used to be our playground (used to be)
This used to be our childhood dream
This used to be the place we ran to
The best things in life are always free
Wishing you were here with me
Name :Heavens Arms
Will I forsake my pride for love?
Yes, I would so long as you're worthy of it.
When I do, you would know that your worth weighs as much or even more than my pride.
So handle my lost pride with tender loving care and show me that you are worthy of it.
I can lose my pride once, twice or more.
But with each subsequent loss, a little more is required to take that pride out of me again.
It does not matter if a different person is involved, once I've lost my pride, a higher threshold is needed the next time round.
Birthday:November
School:School of Love & thoughts
Horoscope:Scorpio
Budak Pantai
Quintsical Productions
Sistic
Shop of Stuffs
Pretty Things
Sweet Dweamz
Action for Singapore Dogs
S.P.C.A
Credits
Designer : jetflame
Archives
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007
January 2008
March 2008
May 2008